- The largest exploration land package in the prolific Red Lake mining camp
- Advanced Newman Todd deposit with multiple high-grade zones over 2.2 km and bonanza grades
- Uniquely strategic project is adjacent to multiple mines and discoveries
- Joint Venture project with Evolution Mining
- Additional upside with critical metals potential
Renegade Gold holds over 1,200 km2 of property in the Red Lake gold district of Ontario, including key areas adjacent to Evolution’s Red Lake Mine, Kinross’ Great Bear Project, West Lake Gold Mine’s Madsen Mine and First Mining Gold’s Springpole Project. Our portfolio includes early-stage projects with numerous gold and critical metals occurrences, all the way up to advanced projects with large, open trends hosting high-grade and widespread gold mineralization.
The Red Lake district has produced over 30 M oz Au since the 1920’s. This well-established district has access to good infrastructure, a skilled workforce, and has a mill with high capacity. Geologically, the district is typified by orogenic gold deposits associated with very deep, crustal-scale fault structures, and their fracture zones. The Balmer assemblage has seen the majority of work in the area, and hosts most of the gold produced from Red Lake. The recent success of the Dixie project within the Confederation assemblage has ignited interest in a geological package which had previously seen limited exploration.